35 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

bhushan patil

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 07:16:5820/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
Guys I am not able to run the file manage.py on runserver.Its showing that no such file or directory.Can anyone help me with this

PARTH PATIL

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 07:23:3420/02/19
a Django users
Hey bhushan you might be running the command in wrong directory, open the terminal into the django project directory and and then run ./manage.py runserver

If you are still stuck you can upload some screenshots so that we can better help you

Gil Obradors

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 07:26:0120/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
Or  python manage.py  or python3 manage.py

Or you not have manage.py inside your dir

Not recommended( i think isn best practice to put +x the file manage.py and execute directly ./manage.py )

Can you paste ls ?
El dc., 20 de febr. 2019, 13:16, bhushan patil <jayes...@gmail.com> va escriure:
Guys I am not able to run the file manage.py on runserver.Its showing that no such file or directory.Can anyone help me with this

bhushan patil

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 03:10:2921/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
I am running the command 'python manage.py makemigrations polls' but it's showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.

bhushan patil

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 03:11:3621/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
I am running this command python manage.py makemigrations polls but it is showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.please help me with this.
IMG_20190221_133037.jpg

Gilbeesh Kosma

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 03:13:5821/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com

use models.Model in place of models.model ,uppercase M

On Feb 21, 2019 1:40 PM, "bhushan patil" <jayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running this command python manage.py makemigrations polls but it is showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.please help me with this.

pradam

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 03:19:1621/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you ever referred Django Documentation?

Link to refer:

On Thu, 21 Feb, 2019, 1:41 PM bhushan patil <jayes...@gmail.com wrote:
I am running this command python manage.py makemigrations polls but it is showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.please help me with this.

Amitesh Sahay

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 05:44:2721/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
You have probably forgotten to make the entry of the app name in the settings.py.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

--

dvij parekh

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 06:32:4321/02/19
a Django users
please put your model code and command your are typing in detail

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:46:58 PM UTC+5:30, bhushan patil wrote:

amr aly

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 06:32:4321/02/19
a Django users
Hi,
You miss capital "M"
it's like this
class Question(models.Model):
the error message is very clear and indicate this error
hope it helps

bhushan patil

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 13:43:4521/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to build my first app  in django but an error has occurred starting 'Question is not defined'.can anyone help me with this.
IMG_20190222_001127.jpg

Clara Daia

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 13:47:5421/02/19
a Django users
Could you show us the code for the models?

Em qui, 21 de fev de 2019 às 15:42, bhushan patil <jayes...@gmail.com> escreveu:
I am trying to build my first app  in django but an error has occurred starting 'Question is not defined'.can anyone help me with this.

bhushan patil

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 13:57:5121/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
IMG_20190222_001815.jpg

amr aly

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 14:51:0721/02/19
a Django users
Hi,
you have indentation error , you must put (class Choice) under (class Question) like this

class Question():

class Choice():

so the error says "Question" not defined
hope it helps

Victor H. Velasquez Rizo

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 18:06:3121/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
Jayesh

The class Choice()
Indentation is wrong.

It has to be at the same column alignement of Question

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 12:43 PM bhushan patil <jayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to build my first app  in django but an error has occurred starting 'Question is not defined'.can anyone help me with this.

Atte...,.
Vìctor Hugo Velàsquez Rizo
Cali - Colombia

Victor H. Velasquez Rizo

da leggere,
21 feb 2019, 18:09:2121/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
Jayesh.
It will be more helpful if you can share a view of your models...

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 2:10 AM bhushan patil <jayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running the command 'python manage.py makemigrations polls' but it's showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.

Vivek Bhavsar

da leggere,
22 feb 2019, 08:19:1622/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
You should put the dot(period) after the polls
For eg:. python manage.py makemigrations polls .

NOTE: There is space between polls and dot(period)

Thanks

On Feb 21, 2019 1:40 PM, "bhushan patil" <jayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running the command 'python manage.py makemigrations polls' but it's showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.

Alex Kimeu

da leggere,
23 feb 2019, 05:40:3723/02/19
a django...@googlegroups.com
I think the issue is in your models.py . Kindly share your polls models.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019, 16:18 Vivek Bhavsar, <vivek...@gmail.com> wrote:
You should put the dot(period) after the polls
For eg:. python manage.py makemigrations polls .

NOTE: There is space between polls and dot(period)

Thanks
On Feb 21, 2019 1:40 PM, "bhushan patil" <jayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running the command 'python manage.py makemigrations polls' but it's showing that django.db.models has no attribute model.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi