Django parameters

tomas mracnik

Aug 12, 2019, 7:13:55 AM8/12/19
to Django users
Hi, we are considering a new cms system in our company. Does Django allows features like customize widget , emmbeding and single sign-on Active directory or office 365 ? Thank you for your answers.

Jani Tiainen

Aug 12, 2019, 9:08:33 AM8/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Yes and no.

Django isn't cms but web application development library written in python.

So yes you can do all those things. How much work and effort it requires depends on many factors.

ma 12. elok. 2019 klo 14.13 tomas mracnik <tomasm...@gmail.com> kirjoitti:
Hi, we are considering a new cms system in our company. Does Django allows features like customize widget , emmbeding and single sign-on Active directory or office 365 ? Thank you for your answers.

Derek

Aug 14, 2019, 2:23:21 AM8/14/19
to Django users
You're better off adopting an existing CMS built on top of Django, and checking how close its feature set matches your needs.  If there is a gap, then contact the developers to see how that gap could be closed.