Hire remote Python codeer

许三高

Oct 24, 2023, 12:30:11 PM10/24/23
to Django users
Hire remote Python codeer

We are currently looking for a talented and experienced remote Python programmer to join our team. If you have at least three years of work experience, the ability to independently develop front-end and back-end solutions, strong familiarity with MongoDB, the ability to write automation scripts, and proficiency in Linux system maintenance, then we want to hear from you .

Require:

At least three years of Python programming experience.
Proficient in developing front-end and back-end solutions independently.
Very familiar with MongoDB database administration.
Ability to write automation scripts to streamline processes.
Proficient in Linux system maintenance and troubleshooting.
Have experience in developing web development frameworks flask and django
salary:

Salary range: $1000-$1500 per month.
Starting salary: $1,000 per month.
The probation period is three months, and the salary can be adjusted based on work performance.
Maximum monthly salary is capped at $1,500 based on development skills and performance ratings.

Marlvin Kwenda

Oct 24, 2023, 12:40:49 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good Day
I trust this email finds you well
I am interested in the remote python developer
Please  find my resume below

Regards
Marlvin Kwenda

Marlvin_Kwenda_Resume_23-10-2023-09-19-23.pdf

Cesar Mojarro

Oct 24, 2023, 6:37:59 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, however, I am more like 360k per year. I can do entry work as well.

Rabil Abdullahi

Oct 24, 2023, 7:31:20 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am a python programmer with morethan 5 years experience. Looking forward to hear from you.thank you

许三高

Oct 25, 2023, 9:19:45 AM10/25/23
to Django users
hello pls leave ur telegram or contact me https://t.me/easychat3

许三高

Oct 25, 2023, 9:19:47 AM10/25/23
to Django users
At present, I can only provide what I can afford. If you have a good job, remember to introduce it to people in the forum.

Emmanuel Yusuf

Oct 25, 2023, 9:19:59 AM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this position and will be glad if I can be considered for this position

Emmanuel Uwaifo

Oct 25, 2023, 12:38:54 PM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am highly interested in this position. I have been looking for an opportunity like this. With my coding experience since 2012, I deem myself fit for this position. I have been unemployed for quite some time but have been coding and working on projects. My strongest language is C, Python, and Java.

As for the salary range, I am pretty ok with it.

Attached is my resume and cover letter for your reference. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Emmanuel Uwaifo

--
EnomaResume.docx
CoverLetter-2.docx

Daniel Joseph

Oct 25, 2023, 3:23:21 PM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello i am Daniel Joseph Good in Python programming and front-end development
I have developed many project and helped a PHD student with is Data analysis project using some python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib
I am also good in Django and PHP

--
my_resume.pdf

Prateek Lodhi

Oct 25, 2023, 7:53:26 PM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Prateek Kumar Lodhi-2.pdf

Basith

Oct 26, 2023, 3:55:33 AM10/26/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm interested in this position. Heres my resume. PFA.

Muhammed_Basith_Resume_25-10-2023-14-01-55.pdf

Sakshi

Oct 26, 2023, 9:37:19 AM10/26/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi i am interested. Have 3yeara of experience as python developer.

SakshiShreyaResume.pdf

Aakash Singh

Dec 27, 2023, 9:23:32 AM12/27/23
to Django users
Hi i am interested. Have 3yeara of experience as python developer.

AAKASH_UPDATTED.pdf

Sounak Ray

Dec 27, 2023, 10:42:11 AM12/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello I am interested in this position and here is my resume attached to this email

Resume (1).pdf

developer panther

Dec 27, 2023, 10:47:51 AM12/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

I am interested in this position
Please find my resume attached

f1d36d8c949862b9db0dc7b81622f9ba2bfb6737f7b533d135dec5c53850e00f.pdf

Franck Tchouanga

Dec 27, 2023, 12:26:57 PM12/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Seasoned Python Developer with 6 years in Linux environments, excelling in database management and cross-functional collaboration.

--
Best Wishes

Mr Tchouanga
Python-developer-tchouanga franck_v3.pdf

Emmanuel Uwaifo

Dec 27, 2023, 6:38:21 PM12/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Highly interested in this position.

Attached to this email is my resume.

Thank you
Emmanuel Uwaifo

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023, 17:29 许三高, <xusang...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
enomaResume -1.pdf

许三高

Dec 28, 2023, 5:16:11 PM12/28/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
pls add me telegram: @easychat6
or view my website easychat24.com

Emmanuel Uwaifo <enoma...@gmail.com> 于2023年12月28日周四 07:37写道:

Ngaga Dancan

Dec 29, 2023, 3:56:48 AM12/29/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Boss, am interested  in this position. Attached is my resume.
Thank you.

Dancan resume .pdf

T Y

Dec 29, 2023, 6:09:42 AM12/29/23
to django...@googlegroups.com, xusang...@gmail.com
Hi,

How many hours must be committed to work?

Best Regards,

Ngaga Dancan

Dec 30, 2023, 1:13:41 AM12/30/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
I will be committed to work according to the organisation's inquiry.
best regards

Dennis Alabi

Dec 30, 2023, 3:34:57 AM12/30/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am a python developer with many years of experience, my only drawback is i use MYSQL not MongoDB but i am willing to dive into MongoDB because i have been looking for an opportunity that will make me to explore the much talked about MongoDB

许三高

Dec 30, 2023, 12:41:51 PM12/30/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
sorry ,i need more experience people with mongoDB

Dennis Alabi <denni...@gmail.com> 于2023年12月30日周六 16:34写道:

Joseph Emeka

Jan 1, 2024, 10:26:22 PMJan 1
to django...@googlegroups.com
HI
Good morning. If this position is still I with to apply for it.
Find my GitHub link https://github.com/Amasiani

Ngaga Dancan

Jan 2, 2024, 1:02:52 AMJan 2
to django...@googlegroups.com