fahad rasool

Mar 31, 2020, 5:26:20 AM3/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am having a user model ( which include username,user email and password) and have another model user_detail . I want to add username column to user_ detail and want to show the details of that username who have logged in and filled the details..
How can i do this?

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:22 AM3/31/20
to Django users
Search for one to one databass relationships ..
Also checkout extending user model by making a one to one realationship with profile model