utibe solomon

Jul 18, 2023, 11:16:13 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear community, I am currently looking for a remote internship on Django to gain more experience in this field I currently have skills in django, database testing api development with rest framework using Django channels to integrate websockets and asgi connections I don't mind working for free but would also be glad if I'm payed thank you.

utibe solomon

Jul 18, 2023, 11:16:13 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
My number is 08102980007

Asim Sulehria

Jul 18, 2023, 11:21:18 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a bachelor's degree in relevant field like Computer Science?/ Software Engineering?/ Data Science?

Harish Soni

Jul 18, 2023, 11:29:45 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Community,
One of my friend is looking for opportunity in Django python. He is holding extensively good 5+ years of experience in Django python.
Can you please help him to get  good opportunity.
As he is now working since last October and not getting calls for interviews even though putting lot of submission.

Thanks & Regards
Harish Soni Swarnkar

PrahaladCv2023-1 (1).pdf

Vishesh Mangla

Jul 18, 2023, 11:36:41 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
No degree teaches django or even web development.

utibe solomon

Jul 18, 2023, 11:48:37 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
No I'm still in school but I have a good amount of knowledge and I'm willing to learn more also done some projects on my GitHub https://github.com/marveldo

Asim Sulehria

Jul 18, 2023, 11:48:37 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
For getting a Job into industry you need a proper degree !
Do you have it or not?

Vishesh Mangla

Jul 18, 2023, 11:50:46 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Degree is not sufficient. Memorizing 250 DSA questions is also a requirement.

utibe solomon

Jul 18, 2023, 11:50:51 AM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Asim Sulehria

Jul 18, 2023, 12:08:46 PM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do you have it or not ?
We are just hiring Django developers as fresh graduates !

Vishesh Mangla

Jul 18, 2023, 12:10:45 PM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Whats the CTC you are offering?

utibe solomon

Jul 18, 2023, 1:37:27 PM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a bachelor's degree

Ibtsam Khan

Jul 18, 2023, 2:41:53 PM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey I'm a fresh graduate from BS IT. And I'm a MERN Stack developer learning Django for the web. What do u think?

Asim Sulehria

Jul 18, 2023, 2:49:20 PM7/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I think you are doing an amazing job

Vitor Angheben

Jul 19, 2023, 10:06:58 AM7/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asim, I'm a fresh graduate in Industrial Engineer, but working with software development

Please, check my profile on my LinkedIn, if you find it interesting let me know!!

Best regards!

Jul 19, 2023, 11:42:29 AM7/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Just don't give up.

A degree is always good, it can open more doors.

But not all companies require a degree. You can even work remotely for a company.
I myself got my first dev job with what would be the equivalent of a "high school" education.
I never went to a university.
But I did work a lot to improve my skills in this field.

Vishesh Mangla

Jul 19, 2023, 11:49:45 AM7/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Very true. I am from a tier 1 University and I know how useless the degree is . Teaches apples and people want oranges, even the CS ones.