Form fill out and review

Django Dojo

Aug 15, 2019, 7:16:21 AM8/15/19
to Django users
Hello,
I’m new to Django and I’m looking to do the following steps:
1. Person fills out a form
2. Person reviews/previews the information they fill out
3. Once it’s reviewed they can post it to website

Tosin Ayoola

Aug 15, 2019, 9:25:45 AM8/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ohk cool so Wat do u need help on,  Wat have u done so far

Django Dojo

Aug 15, 2019, 10:25:52 AM8/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’m trying to find out if there’s any Django packages for this type of project?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHLKn73XsT_s7mkQVeeK6cCiKuqEytAcKAb8Yxtw_8Gk34fCxA%40mail.gmail.com.

Derek

Vishnu Chalil

Aug 16, 2019, 7:18:08 AM8/16/19
to Django users
Hai Dojo,'

Do you want to enable editing on preview form or just view it and for editing comeback to the same form?