Query help

Tosin Ayoola

Sep 12, 2019, 1:01:36 PM9/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Halo guyz I actually need a little help, I'm working on a airline tickets reservations project using postman Api that requires making query for available flight going to a particular destination,  from a particular city, arrival date & departure  date & I got no idea on how to write the query,  Pls can anyone help out thanks

Matt

Sep 12, 2019, 1:18:40 PM9/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Tosin,