Python Training in Chennai

ijazz jazz

Jun 12, 2018, 12:14:42 AM6/12/18
to Django users
we are focused on imparting a One-to-One Python Training in Chennai, our trainees get to acquire a lot from the course. Our Fast-Track Python Training in Chennai also ensures that they learn the most within the least possible time. Here are the major topics we cover under this Python course Syllabus Introduction, Memory management and Garbage collections, Statements and Syntax, File Operations, Functions, Modules and Packages, Classes, Exception Handling, Advanced Concepts and Django.

C. Kirby

Jun 12, 2018, 3:25:31 AM6/12/18
to Django users
Please stop spamming long dead threads just to put  link to your training course

subhani shaik

Jun 12, 2018, 7:35:01 AM6/12/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
ok..

how to create multiple routes in single form.

Thanks&Regards,
Subhani Shaik
8897630945

Ben Indangasy