I am new in this world of Python.

Adil Balti

Jul 17, 2017, 2:54:51 PM7/17/17
to Django users
Hello all.
I am a beginner in Python .Just started to learn Python .Using Python 3.6 .
Practicing variables, strings , etc .
Any suggestion from you seniors would be appreciated .
Thnx in advance
(sorry for my bad Eng grammer)

yingi keme

Jul 17, 2017, 6:21:04 PM7/17/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Well you just need to keep practicing. Try to write programs to solve some simple task.

Remember, learning the syntax is just the first step. You have to practice more by doing some exercises. When you are very comfortable with language, then you can start a web app project.

You always learn more by doing stuffs. I assume this is your first programming language, so you have to be patient enough to debug your codes.

Yingi Kem

Lachlan Musicman

Jul 17, 2017, 6:28:56 PM7/17/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Adil,

If you are looking for a long list of exercises to practice on, try the Euler project https://projecteuler.net/archives

It starts easy

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is apocalyptic civics. Apocalyptic civics is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is together. "

Greg Bloom @greggish https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857