Reg: freelance job

Divakar Upadhyay

Dec 18, 2021, 7:30:43 AM12/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
If anyone have any work please let me know. I am ready to work in freelance.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃

patel hastik

Dec 18, 2021, 9:23:35 AM12/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
bro find on linkedin facebook best join telegram group related to development you can find better lead there

Divakar Upadhyay

Dec 18, 2021, 7:11:19 PM12/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can you please share some Facebook groups and LinkedIn connection where I can generate the lead.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃

Henry Udoye

Dec 18, 2021, 9:07:24 PM12/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

What are your skillets?

On 18 Des 2021 9:23 vm., het "patel hastik" <hastikp...@gmail.com> geskryf:

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM Divakar Upadhyay <upadhyayd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
If anyone have any work please let me know. I am ready to work in freelance.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃

Divakar Upadhyay

Dec 18, 2021, 11:48:17 PM12/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
My skills are based on  .net mvc development with jquery and myself.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃
On Sun, 19 Dec 2021, 10:07 am Henry Udoye, <hudoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

What are your skillets?

On 18 Des 2021 9:23 vm., het "patel hastik" <hastikp...@gmail.com> geskryf:
bro find on linkedin facebook best join telegram group related to development you can find better lead there

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM Divakar Upadhyay <upadhyayd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
If anyone have any work please let me know. I am ready to work in freelance.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃

patel hastik

Dec 19, 2021, 1:14:30 AM12/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
you can find online those grp, my suggestion use telegram on telegram there is many groups are available so you can join the group and apply.

Henry Udoye

Dec 19, 2021, 11:45:02 AM12/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Do you have a CV?

Divakar Upadhyay

Dec 20, 2021, 2:10:29 AM12/20/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi  hudoy,
sent your personal email id.Please check and let me know.

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 10:14 PM Henry Udoye <hudoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you have a CV?

On 18 Des 2021 8:59 nm., het "Henry Udoye" <hudoy...@gmail.com> geskryf:

What are your skillets?

On 18 Des 2021 9:23 vm., het "patel hastik" <hastikp...@gmail.com> geskryf:
bro find on linkedin facebook best join telegram group related to development you can find better lead there

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM Divakar Upadhyay <upadhyayd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
If anyone have any work please let me know. I am ready to work in freelance.

Divakar Upadhyay
Mobile No: 9372129286
Connect Happily 😃

Henry Udoye

Dec 26, 2021, 11:07:43 AM12/26/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Divakar:

Do you have a team that can perform according to the notes below? What is the estimate in terms of time and money?

We need 1 full-stack developer or (one front-end and one back-end developers)
Strong React or Strong Angular for component-based
  • Preferably with strong React or Angular since the project is heavily component-based.
  • experienced crawling tools developer
  • content creator or aggregator or curator including English component part of his requirement is very vague

EXAMPLES OF content creator or aggregator or curator are below:

1. Pocket

2. Feedly

3. Pinboard

4. Flipboard