Template styles.

Mohemed Misfar

Oct 17, 2020, 11:50:30 AM10/17/20
to Django users
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Sameer Ahmed

Oct 17, 2020, 12:24:01 PM10/17/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can create separate template add bootstrap to it. Also add your form to it.
If you want to know how to do it kindly visit   geeksforgeeks.org/django-forms/

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020, 9:19 PM Mohemed Misfar <asm.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Mohemed Misfar

Oct 17, 2020, 2:53:36 PM10/17/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Oh. Thank you very much. I will try that.

Derek

Oct 19, 2020, 2:25:59 AM10/19/20
to Django users
You can also consider using django-crispy-forms; they have a Bootstrap styling option:
and also:

Mohemed Misfar

Oct 19, 2020, 3:14:42 AM10/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com