page html

REMY TOUITOU

Oct 30, 2022, 3:46:22 PM10/30/22
to Django users
hELLO , when i launch , in visual studio code ,i can't found the page index.html,

i launch http//localhost:8000 AND I SEE the first page created with Django

and i want to see the page index.HTML ;

Thanks you for your help

Adebileje Nurudeen

Oct 30, 2022, 5:16:08 PM10/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can we chat on WhatsApp for more help on that??

REMY TOUITOU

Ammar Mohammed

Oct 31, 2022, 6:05:12 AM10/31/22
to 'Rahul Chauhan' via Django users
Hello

Have you added your index page view to your project's urlpatterns ?

Regards

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 11:33 AM REMY TOUITOU, <touit...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello , thanks you , I try to connect , what is you Telefon number , mine is 0033687798426

Le dimanche 30 octobre 2022, Adebileje Nurudeen <lordn...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Can we chat on WhatsApp for more help on that??

On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 8:46 PM REMY TOUITOU <touit...@gmail.com> wrote:
hELLO , when i launch , in visual studio code ,i can't found the page index.html,

i launch http//localhost:8000 AND I SEE the first page created with Django

and i want to see the page index.HTML ;

Thanks you for your help

Muhammad Juwaini Abdul Rahman

Oct 31, 2022, 6:15:25 AM10/31/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Someone is not even doing basic django tutorial...

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:58:09 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ready for your next order of [product name]? Order now so you don’t run out!

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:59:04 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if that is acceptable with you.

subin