Need suggestions-Reg

Sai Pavan Kumar

Jun 30, 2020, 10:39:01 PM6/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
    I need to integrate the video conferencing in my Django application.which is the best open source video conferencing tool available .please suggest me.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan T

shedd tutt

Jul 1, 2020, 8:57:05 AM7/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Zoom

o1bigtenor

Jul 1, 2020, 9:01:21 AM7/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:56 AM shedd tutt <hedrick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Zoom
>
> On Wed, 1 Jul 2020, 05:38 Sai Pavan Kumar <pavan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi ,
>> I need to integrate the video conferencing in my Django application.which is the best open source video conferencing tool available .please suggest me.

You bet - - - Zoom is a great choice if you like feeding the internet
information
slurp system. If you don't there are other systems out there. Have heard
suggestions of OpenMeeting and Jitsi but have only participated with
OpenMeeting and it seemed to work well most of the time.

Regards

Karan Sahu

Jul 1, 2020, 11:11:37 AM7/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pavan,
I can suggest if you want then I can do the same also.

Best,
Karan