Using Anaconda with Apache on Windows?

Derek

Apr 28, 2015, 6:16:04 AM4/28/15
to django-users
I have previously created an installation for my Django project to run on Linux, using mod_wsgi and Apache.  For these deployments, there is a section in the django.wsgi script which initiates the virtualenv:

activate_env=os.path.expanduser("/path/to/venv/bin/activate_this.py")
execfile
(activate_env, dict(__file__=activate_env))

Now I am using the Anaconda distribution to create an equivalent setup running under Windows, but am not sure what combination/sequence of instructions is needed to emulate the above section (because Anaconda has its own approach to creating a virtual environment)?

Any help with this would be appreciated, as I am not a regular Windows or Anaconda user.

Thanks
Derek