Python Django Training

Srikanth K

Feb 1, 2020, 8:42:52 AM2/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Bryan Maxx

Feb 2, 2020, 8:47:19 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am interested in learning Python with you.

Aniket Jain

Feb 2, 2020, 9:30:49 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Even I also

yerri swamy

Feb 2, 2020, 9:45:33 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also intrested..

Daman Diawara

Feb 2, 2020, 10:56:20 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Nabil Mokhtar

Feb 2, 2020, 10:56:22 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

JEGATHEESWARAN SUNDARAVADIVEL

Feb 2, 2020, 10:56:29 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am interested to attend the python and Django training, could you tell me the details

--
JAGATHEESWARAN

Maqdum Adewale

Feb 2, 2020, 10:56:29 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

V S V Narsimha Murthy

Feb 2, 2020, 11:33:49 AM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I am interested to attend the python and Django training. Please add my email as well for the training classes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Narasimha Murthy

V S V Narsimha Murthy

Feb 2, 2020, 11:34:15 AM2/2/20
to Django users
Hi

I am interested to attend the python and Django online training. Please add me as well for the training classes.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Moon

Feb 2, 2020, 12:27:40 PM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Samson Chapuramhuka

Feb 2, 2020, 12:27:40 PM2/2/20
to Django users
Add me

Bishub Medhi

Feb 2, 2020, 12:27:40 PM2/2/20
to Django users

I am also interested to learn from you

brett Fodor

Feb 2, 2020, 12:52:12 PM2/2/20
to Django users
Add me

Chucky Mada Madamombe

Feb 2, 2020, 1:08:49 PM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested!

Regards

Chuck G. Madamombe
NAM: +264 81 842 1284
RSA: +27 78 208 7034
Twitter: @chuckygari
Skype: chuckygari
Facebook: Chucky Mada Madamombe
LinkedIn: Chucknorris Garikayi Madamombe

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020, 19:51 brett Fodor <brett...@gmail.com> wrote:
Add me

Sarvesh singh

Feb 2, 2020, 1:11:07 PM2/2/20
to Django users
I m also want to learn.

Nabil Mokhtar

Feb 2, 2020, 1:50:48 PM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ok we now have many interested members
Any one suggest group app we can share material on it with our questions to keep us connected

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020, 20:11 Sarvesh singh <saur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I m also want to learn.

Sarvesh singh

Feb 2, 2020, 2:49:48 PM2/2/20
to Django users
Through Telegram channel group

VICTOR EJIOFOR

Feb 2, 2020, 5:39:11 PM2/2/20
to Django users
Please I am interested in learning how do I join

May

Feb 2, 2020, 6:27:04 PM2/2/20
to Django users

hello .. please add me, i like to learn  ..

N Rupesh

Feb 2, 2020, 11:39:32 PM2/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
 i am also learning django. but, i am beginner stage. add me,in your groups

Praveen Kumar

Feb 3, 2020, 12:12:33 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested

Sarvesh singh

Feb 3, 2020, 1:03:00 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
good idea sir,
please start it early.
i prefer to online video and share a videos on telegram group .
if someone have any doubt than ask questions in same group by this group idea all members are connected to  each other and to solve the queries.

Sarvesh singh

Feb 3, 2020, 1:04:37 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
i am very passionate to learn django more.
thanks to you for your support.

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:

sagar ninave

Feb 3, 2020, 1:27:57 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
i am also interested please add me
whats app : 9657445206

Charles Jason Decena

Feb 3, 2020, 1:59:54 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
i am also interested

Charles Jason Decena

Developer

33F UnionBank Plaza Bldg., Meralco Ave.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City

www.ubx.ph
linkedin
facebook
twitter

yerri swamy

Feb 3, 2020, 2:24:13 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please add me .
What's app :9182473328

shailendra singh

Feb 3, 2020, 2:35:52 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shailendra Singh

shailendra singh

Umar Kambala

Avdesh Kumar Sharma

Feb 3, 2020, 3:57:59 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I am also interested to attend the training.

Regards,
Avdesh Kumar Sharma

Ajeet Kumar Gupt

Feb 3, 2020, 5:06:05 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Srikant,

Please add me also. +91-9311232332

Thanks & Regards
Ajeet Kumar Gupt
+91-9311232332

Chuck Yu

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:55 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I am also interested also, please add me. Thanks.

Chuck Yu

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:56 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I'm interested. Thank you.

Diego Alejandro Peñuela Fonseca

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:56 AM2/3/20
to Django users
Hi, i`m interested in learning too

Manas Paul

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:58 AM2/3/20
to Django users
Hope this help you a lot to learn django in depth https://manascode.com/

Himanshi Dhanwadhiya

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:59 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I am interested learning python

Santhosh Kumar

Feb 3, 2020, 7:32:59 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I am interested. Add me.

Regards,
Santhosh

Oluwaseun Jeremiah

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:00 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

sree lekha

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:01 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi ,

I am interested to attend the python and Django training. Please add my email as well for the training classes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sreelekha

Siddhartha Satyakama

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:01 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested please add my email to the group.

Kwizera Sinapy

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:01 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

My suggestion, though you maybe seeing some people saying that they want learn more, i think it can be so productive to many, if you absolutely start from the beginning so that those who have some problems i mean (bugs), of maybe on this level or that one will next time in case they face it somewhere in developing a project can be able to identify it and  fix it themselves easily.

Thanks.

On Feb 3, 2020 8:08 AM, "Kwizera Sinapy" <kwizera...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, as you've seen number of people want to learn it with you, means many people are interested including me. So you most welcome and we are also waiting for you. Thanks

On Feb 3, 2020 8:03 AM, "Sarvesh singh" <saur...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am very passionate to learn django more.
thanks to you for your support.

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Kwizera Sinapy

Ninad Kulkarni

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:03 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested...
Thanks and Regards,

Ninad Kulkarni

Silver Moon

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:06 AM2/3/20
to Django users
We are all interested!
When it is scheduled and what would be the duration?

Mahendra Purohit

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:09 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I am also interested, please add me.
Regards
Purohit

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 at 7:12 PM, Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

महेंद्र कुमार पुरोहित
मौसम वैज्ञानिक 'बी' (सेवा निवृत्त)
जल मौसम विज्ञान प्रभाग, भारत मौसम विज्ञान विभाग, लोदी रोड, नई दिल्ली - 110003

M K Purohit
Meteorologist 'B' (Retired)
Hydromet Division, India Meteorological Department, Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003

Cell : 09899136473

E-mail :     mkpurohi...@gmail.com

Francis Butawu

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:09 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Add me also I am interested

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 10:53 AM Umar Kambala <umark...@gmail.com> wrote:

Add me to the group please.. +233(0)203502038

On Feb 2, 2020 6:50 PM, "Nabil Mokhtar" <nabilmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok we now have many interested members
Any one suggest group app we can share material on it with our questions to keep us connected

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020, 20:11 Sarvesh singh <saur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I m also want to learn.

Kind regards;

Francis Butawu
IT Developer

0721163991 / 0733008074
skype    alpha_geek

Ethan Liu

JEGATHEESWARAN SUNDARAVADIVEL

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:24 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Telegram is good idea , we can share material

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 01:20, Sarvesh singh <saur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Through Telegram channel group

JAGATHEESWARAN

Chuck

Feb 3, 2020, 7:33:25 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
i am also interested please add me.

Thanks,
Chuck

MEGA NATHAN

Feb 3, 2020, 8:03:08 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
  I am also interested to attend the training.

Regards
Meganathan G

Murilo A. Gigliotti

Feb 3, 2020, 8:22:16 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please, add me!

Email: mur...@gigliottitech.com.br

Regards,

Murilo Gigliotti

ngal...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2020, 8:29:07 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Kindly add me too.

Email: ngal...@gmail.com

Best Regards

Ngallen Ramadhan

Asad Habib

Feb 3, 2020, 8:40:41 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. A humble request, can you please send this e-mail to the select few that are interested? Thank you.

Mark34.59

Feb 3, 2020, 9:09:57 AM2/3/20
to Django users
So fellow students, what resources are currently available? Are there any video classes on CBT Nuggets or Udemy? Perhaps some of the Python instructors could offer a class on using Django as a Python coder.

Here are the resources I have so far:

Allen B. Downey, author of free eBook: Think Python 2e
https://greenteapress.com/wp/think-python-2e/

Kirk Byers has posted a video series on Python, including one on importing libraries, but you do have to register with him.
https://pynet.twb-tech.com

On Udemy: Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 2 taught by Jose Portilla

Python Crash Course 2nd Edition by Eric Matthes
https://ehmatthes.github.io/pcc_2e/

Django Project
https://www.djangoproject.com/

 #django IRC channel (requires installing IRC client).
I chose Pidgin IRC Client because it works cross-platform, including Linux.

Django forum is a place for discussing the Django framework and applications and projects that use it. This is also a good place to ask and answer any questions related to installing, using, or contributing to Django.  https://forum.djangoproject.com/

Nabil Mokhtar

José Juan De la Cruz

Feb 3, 2020, 10:56:54 AM2/3/20
to Django users
I'm very interested, how can I join the training?

ponting singh

Feb 3, 2020, 10:57:12 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm a student in sathyabama university from Chennai. I want you to take a Django session at my college. If you are interested kindly contact me.

Surya M

Feb 3, 2020, 11:13:40 AM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm Surya, doing B.E.CSE 3rd year,
2 months ago, I had an opportunity for Django developer, before that I'm not having knowledge about Django, So, request for a time for two weeks, Unfortunately I'm not able to learn Django in few days,So that I'm eagerly in learning Django.
If you create any WhatsApp group , please add me also,

My WhatsApp number: 9629530269,

Jeff Kramer

Feb 3, 2020, 12:12:07 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested too. Please add me!

Thank you-

Jeff

shubham gandhi

Feb 3, 2020, 12:24:33 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in learning online pls add me to the WhatsApp group if any my whats app number is 9586326274.

Phako Perez

Feb 3, 2020, 2:21:18 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be included in this training

WhatsApp +523323120735
Email: josh...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Feb 2020, at 10:35, V S V Narsimha Murthy <vsvnm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I am interested to attend the python and Django online training. Please add me as well for the training classes.

Thanks in advance.

On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 7:12:52 PM UTC+5:30, Srikanth K wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

saifadnan abdallah

Devender Kumar

Feb 3, 2020, 4:33:55 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Seems lot of people are interested in learning django I will their for you guys if need any help in django let me know or if you guy need  to have quick start I can deliver a lecture too for free.
Best of luck for your future

On Tue, 4 Feb, 2020, 2:40 am saifadnan abdallah, <saifadna...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

sylvan kadjo

Feb 3, 2020, 6:53:15 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
HI, i like also join the group  WhatsApp  +22547263306.

Vahid Habibi

Feb 3, 2020, 7:06:45 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi I also like to join to whatsapp group.
Thank you
From Australia
0061421928127

Pawan Kumar

Feb 3, 2020, 11:33:45 PM2/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please add me for the training.

Thank you

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, 12:53 yerri swamy, <dussaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please add me .
What's app :9182473328

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Srikanth K

Feb 4, 2020, 8:05:02 AM2/4/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Thank you for your interest shown. I will send the course content tommorow for python. Candidates who are interested can contact me at srikan...@yahoo.com.
I will let you you know more detail s about the course and pricing.
P.S. please contact me individually.
Regards,
Srikanth

ARYAN JADHAV

Feb 4, 2020, 8:05:14 AM2/4/20
to Django users
Please add me in the group

avinash prajapati

Feb 5, 2020, 4:06:25 PM2/5/20
to Django users
  i am interested too...
  add to me for the same.

Loganathan Natarajan

Feb 5, 2020, 11:21:27 PM2/5/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested too. Please add me!

Regards,
Loganathan N MCA., M.Phil.,
உழைப்பே உயர்வு தரும்!
Ready for Every Good Work!

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Somya Chawla

Feb 5, 2020, 11:25:47 PM2/5/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Sudharsana Muralidharan

Feb 5, 2020, 11:48:09 PM2/5/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
sir i am interested to learn python

Sahil sharma

Feb 6, 2020, 3:42:50 AM2/6/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm also want to join sir.

KONE GOMPOU LOUA ALASSANE

Feb 6, 2020, 6:17:58 AM2/6/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested
Whatsapp 22547389778

--
La meilleure façon de prédire l’avenir est de le créer.

Shivam Dutt Sharma

Feb 6, 2020, 6:49:23 AM2/6/20
to Django users
Please post details of the seminar, as and when it happens.

--shivam

Infinity Developer

Feb 6, 2020, 7:39:58 AM2/6/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sir
iam eagerly join with you, Too intrested

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Rishabh Gupta

Feb 6, 2020, 7:40:16 AM2/6/20
to Django users
I am intreasted

Raj G. A

Oyekanmi Akande

Aakash Verma

Feb 6, 2020, 12:26:40 PM2/6/20
to Django users
Add me in the group. Would love to participate in the discussion.

Aakash Verma

Feb 6, 2020, 12:26:42 PM2/6/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in attending the training for python /django .

waqas

Feb 6, 2020, 12:29:24 PM2/6/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Me to interested

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mehul Anshumali

Feb 7, 2020, 9:09:54 AM2/7/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in python and django training please add me also .

Thanks.

Oluwaseni Oguntonade

Feb 7, 2020, 4:37:16 PM2/7/20
to Django users
Yes, I suggest you add me via WhatsApp 09078150123

Oluwaseni Oguntonade

Feb 7, 2020, 4:37:19 PM2/7/20
to Django users
Hey also a new py. Dev please could we work together. My name is seni.

Destiny Junior

Feb 7, 2020, 5:51:30 PM2/7/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Am interested too WhatsApp 08102352911

RaviKumar Venkatachalam

Feb 7, 2020, 7:19:18 PM2/7/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested

Watsapp +65-87257879

Thanks and Regards

Ravikumar Venkatachalam
Ph:65-87257879

Sent from my iPhone

Hector Gonzalez

Feb 8, 2020, 8:49:08 AM2/8/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Iam interest!!! Take my email!!!!

El 2 feb. 2020 12:33 PM, "V S V Narsimha Murthy" <vsvnm...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi Everyone,

I am interested to attend the python and Django training. Please add my email as well for the training classes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Narasimha Murthy

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 9:25 PM Maqdum Adewale <ardm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm interested

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020, 3:44 PM yerri swamy <dussaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am also intrested..

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020, 7:12 PM Srikanth K <sriko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. I am Python Developer by Profession. I am eager take up any Python , Django Training (online Preferrable or Weekends). Members who require can contact me or share me  there idea.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Thanks
Narasimha Murthy

Alessandro D' Oronzo

Feb 9, 2020, 1:39:11 PM2/9/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with local web server and admin page.
When I try to connect to admin page the web server of Django close without errors.
Do you have any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Gil Obradors

Feb 9, 2020, 3:49:48 PM2/9/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alessandro, can you report python version and django version?

Missatge de Alessandro D' Oronzo <doro...@gmail.com> del dia dg., 9 de febr. 2020 a les 19:38:

onlinejudge95

Feb 10, 2020, 4:02:48 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Also, traceback would be awesome

maninder singh Kumar

Feb 10, 2020, 6:27:32 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
My guess is you have a problem with your browser !

maninder singh Kumar

Feb 10, 2020, 6:28:25 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Couldn't be anything in the tracebacks !

Alessandro D' Oronzo

Feb 10, 2020, 7:44:44 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have resolve it. The problem is version of python. Upgrade to 3.8 and I have fix the problem

--
Alessandro D' Oronzo.

maninder singh Kumar

Feb 10, 2020, 7:48:03 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good job then I was wrong

Rishabh Gupta

Feb 10, 2020, 8:38:31 AM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have problem with CSS .CSS is not loading from static folder >
Help me So i help others for same

Thanks
Rishabh

maninder singh Kumar

Feb 10, 2020, 2:26:20 PM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Is it just one css or all css ?

Alessandro D' Oronzo

Feb 10, 2020, 2:32:08 PM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it is a default admin page.

--
Alessandro D' Oronzo.

maninder singh Kumar

Feb 10, 2020, 11:39:43 PM2/10/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I had the same problem on apache after running collect static

Sent from my iPad
It is loading more messages.