I cannot run django project on new windows

Tarek elgendy

Dec 31, 2020, 1:16:04 PM12/31/20
to Django users

I was creating a project using django. And I wanted to change the OS from 64 bit to 32 bit. On the new system, I installed a 32-bit version of Python, and when I ran the local server, I got this error:

(venv) C:\Users\titooka\Desktop\django>python manage.py runserver This version of C:\Users\titooka\Desktop\django\venv\Scripts\python.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher.

So what are the correct steps to run the project on the new system so as not to lose it?

Ayser shuhaib

Dec 31, 2020, 5:29:49 PM12/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you created a new virtual environment using the new python you installed?

If not, create a new virtual environment then install the dependencies for your project then try.