Deploying an app on heroku

programmer 262

Oct 31, 2020, 6:45:39 PM10/31/20
to Django users
hy guys i want to deploy my app on heroku and i having a bad time this is the website that i deployed
if someone could help me on deploying it. i will be very GLADE and i will be very thankful if someone can talk to me on facebook
thanks t everyone

Ayser shuhaib

Oct 31, 2020, 6:54:22 PM10/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
please set debug value to True then deploy, that will allow us to see what is causing the server error

programmer 262

Nov 3, 2020, 4:34:10 PM11/3/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot man i already deployed it but thanks i appreciate it

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAE0AZG%2BmBoqd2KEToXuGd65JtYM5x-PsKP3QHOcUEXvAgf4m7g%40mail.gmail.com.

grav...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 12:43:39 PM11/11/20
to Django users
Please anyone share me material  how to deploye   application in django

programmer 262

Nov 11, 2020, 2:16:43 PM11/11/20
to Django users
i'm talking that all my static files are been deleted after dynos are asleep

Kelvin Sajere

Nov 11, 2020, 6:33:38 PM11/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Off the bat, what I see is that your domain is not among the allowed hosts in your settings.py file. Do that first and we'll go from there.

programmer 262

Nov 22, 2020, 2:36:00 PM11/22/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
sorry i updated the site khadioumelmouminine.herokuapp.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADYqDX0E-F556McAZiSB24Ae1-Y00XH4JVNkadLwv6cuzzzFnQ%40mail.gmail.com.