template is not visible properliy

Mayursinh Raulji

Feb 27, 2021, 3:59:55 PM2/27/21
to Django users
hii  i am mayursinh
  i have download template from google and try to load in Django with static file but in browser not show properly. show only  half template but  In my  friend PC this template working properly so what is problem please tell me.

Kasper Laudrup

Feb 27, 2021, 4:26:28 PM2/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
A few options:

- Your computer is obviously broken while your friends computer works.
Try to take his computer while he's not looking and exchange it with
yours. Hopefully he won't notice.

- Download another template from google. If you're lucky, this time it
might work on your computer but not his. Spend some time laughing at his
inferior computer.

- Think about how you communicate with people who have no idea what
template you downloaded from google, what you mean when you say "load it
with static file" and what the difference might be between you and your
friends setup. Then write a question where someone might be able to give
you a proper answer.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Mr. X Offencer

Feb 28, 2021, 12:02:51 AM2/28/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Bro show me your file structure.

Sky Lord

Feb 28, 2021, 7:00:21 AM2/28/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello am new noob, anyone guide or take me as student?

Kasper Laudrup

Feb 28, 2021, 7:11:15 AM2/28/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 28/02/2021 12.53, Sky Lord wrote:
> Hello am new noob, anyone guide or take me as student?

Start by learning how to create a new post instead of just doing random

Assuming you're using Google groups, this should be a start:

https://support.google.com/groups/answer/1046523?hl=en

Pay attention to the "Start a new conversation" part.

Learning basics like that will most likely improve that chances of
someone being willing to guide you or take you as a student, although
you should probably clarify what you mean by that.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup