Need some sample project coding in Django t

Anbarasi Ayyannan

Mar 28, 2019, 9:59:12 AM3/28/19
to Django users
Hi,
 I am Django learner need some help for learning.Can you please help me with providing me some sample project ? so that i can understand better.

Regards,
Anbarasi

Nelson Varela

Mar 28, 2019, 10:05:30 AM3/28/19
to Django users
The django documentation will help you build a project yourself which can help you a lot understanding django:

Bissane Belhadji

Mar 28, 2019, 10:06:36 AM3/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will mail you a sample project I have, should I use

anbarasi...@gmail.com as the receiving address?
/Bissane

Anbarasi Ayyannan

Mar 28, 2019, 10:21:10 AM3/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

SuryaKumar K

Mar 28, 2019, 10:21:10 AM3/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
If you already familiar with python then it's better to start from django's official document itself. There you can find a polls app.

It's good to start with this.

Thanks,
Suryakumar

Krishna Tulsyan

Mar 29, 2019, 7:37:05 AM3/29/19
to Django users
Hi,
mozilla also has a very good django tutorial that includes a project that they gradually work on.

Aayush Bhattarai

Mar 29, 2019, 10:51:00 AM3/29/19
to Django users
Hey you can see my Django blog on GitHub.
https://github.com/coder-Aayush/django_blog