Herman

Jun 17, 2019, 9:47:02 AM6/17/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
how do I solve thsi kind of operational error on windows 'django.db.utils.OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "hp" '?

Andréas Kühne

Jun 17, 2019, 9:50:40 AM6/17/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Which database? The solution depends on which database you are using. I would look to see so that the user you are trying to connect to the database with actually CAN open the database?

Regards,

Andréas

Den mån 17 juni 2019 kl 15:46 skrev Herman <matheka...@gmail.com>:
how do I solve thsi kind of operational error on windows 'django.db.utils.OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "hp" '?

Benjamin SOULAS

Jun 25, 2019, 2:54:06 AM6/25/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Screenshot_2019-06-25-08-08-25-631_com.ekkorr.endlessfrontier.global.png

Bob Gailer

Jun 25, 2019, 10:00:25 AM6/25/19
to Django users

Oh goodie. When will they be delivered?

Pradeep Singh

Jun 26, 2019, 4:18:56 AM6/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Does it make sense to create an application with Django as the backend and Angular as the front end? I understand entire websites can be built from Django, so how would Angular, as a front end framework, work with Django? What would be the benefit of adding Angular, or is it an unnecessary complexity even for large websites?

Aldian Fazrihady

Jun 26, 2019, 4:27:56 AM6/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
It is quite common that Django to be treated mostly as API backend and to deliver a very basic HTML template to inform the browser about the URL of the Angular JavaScript.

Regards,

Aldian Fazrihady

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 3:18 PM Pradeep Singh <reply...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does it make sense to create an application with Django as the backend and Angular as the front end? I understand entire websites can be built from Django, so how would Angular, as a front end framework, work with Django? What would be the benefit of adding Angular, or is it an unnecessary complexity even for large websites?

Andréas Kühne

Jun 26, 2019, 2:37:06 PM6/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes it would make sense depending on what you want to build. I have personally built both a complete Django fullstack application, serving entire html pages (with some javascript) and also a django rest framework based backend with a angular 8 frontend. So you can definitely build it and it does make sense. The reason for using django in the backend even though it is not generating any HTML is for the django ORM which I think is really good.

Regards,

Andréas

Abishek Goda

Jun 26, 2019, 8:09:07 PM6/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
It depends. I think it makes sense if you are considering multiple frontends as in an API driven application. Consider having a bunch of native apps (one for each platform) and a web app. In this case, you will end up maintaining two views for each action  - one to display the HTML and another to return API data for the app. In this case, a front end over angular could make more sense.

Abishek

mail2pramo

Jul 1, 2019, 5:47:35 AM7/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
How to clear <input  in the input field?
IMG_20190701_122547.jpg
IMG_20190701_122632.jpg