Looking for an Intern Position

Jin

Feb 12, 2020, 11:18:37 AM2/12/20
to Django users
Hi, everyone.
I've finished Django online course a few days ago and want to make it use in the industry.
If you are in search of an intern for your project, kindly drop me a message.
I will be fully available for next 2 months.
Thanks in advance

Anonymous Patel

Feb 12, 2020, 12:37:18 PM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jin
This is Raj Here you have posted about internship in django we have project for you
Kindly reply if you are interested
Thank you

paarull shukla

Feb 13, 2020, 12:40:24 AM2/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Heloo sir.  I m looking for intern.. Please help me.. I want to  start my carrier.. Please help me.. I will be very thankful to you

paarull shukla

Feb 13, 2020, 12:42:49 AM2/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Heloo, sir I m looking for intern. Please help me..i will be very thankful to you

On Wed, 12 Feb, 2020, 9:48 PM Jin, <js.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

Raj Kumar

Feb 14, 2020, 7:47:04 AM2/14/20
to Django users
I am interested but I have a project to do from my college Department. so i will do your project after two month.
thank you

Nagaraju Singothu

Feb 14, 2020, 10:50:47 AM2/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
hiii everyone, i have finished my django online course. i want to real project  videos  plz send me if anybody having.