Student Club Management Web App: Seeking Collaboration and Advice from Experts

SOLTAN NOURELDIEN

Mar 2, 2024, 10:59:13 AMMar 2
to Django users

Hello, I am currently working on my Django Project for a specific course at my university. I have already finished reading "Django for Beginners" by William S. Vincent. Now, I am eager to start this project, but I am still in the learning and research phase. Therefore, I will provide the requirements for the project and would appreciate feedback or any tips from anyone with experience in such projects.

For example, this will be my first time implementing a multi-user system. After doing extensive research, I learned about Django's model group concept managing this approach. Additionally, I discovered Django Channels and signals, which I have never heard of before. I would appreciate any advice or guidance on how to approach such a project.

Furthermore, if anyone is interested in joining me on this journey, it would be wonderful. We can learn a lot from this project together. The deadline is less than two months, so please provide your Discord or WhatsApp number, and we can create a group to collaborate on this project.

The requirements for the project are as follows:

An app for student clubs:

SKS Admin:
    • Create Club Page
    • Delete Club Page
    • Assign Club Manager
    • Activity Form (Approve, Reject)
    • Receive notifications (Whenever a change occurs in the club page) (Approve Change, Reject Change)
    • Request for Publishing Activity Post (Approve, Reject)
    • Search Club Page
    • Announce All Activities (Will be displayed on the main page)

Club Manager:

    • Fill out the activity form
    • Request for publishing Activity Post (Sending it to admin, and after approval, the activity will appear on the club main page)
    • Receive Notification (The response to the Activity Form & Activity Post publishing request)
    • Edit Activity Post (Admin manager will receive a notification)

Student:

    • Display weekly Activity Table
    • Display Clubs Main Page
    • Search (by category, by date)

I will only focus on the backend development and integrate it into the template. I have other team members who will provide the Static HTML, CSS & JS files. I will incorporate them into the Django templates and work on making them interactive.

Additionally, if time allows, I can implement additional features such as:

  • Manager:
    • Submit an application to SKS to assign a club
    • Initiate a chat conversation between the manager and the SKS
  • Student:
    • Become a member of a club
    • Follow Clubs
    • Follow the club pages
    • Like and comment on a post

If you have any ideas or know of existing projects that could serve as inspiration, please feel free to comment. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if you would like to collaborate with me for learning purposes and to work as a team, please don't hesitate to provide your contact information, and I will reach out to you. Thank you very much.

kelvin Ace

Mar 2, 2024, 11:06:57 AMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested… 09053116324

Faisal Mahmood

Mar 2, 2024, 11:07:04 AMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
You will have me 😎
Hi, I'm a Data Analyst & Full-Stack Django Developer. I Have Gained a Bunch of Versatile Skills
I have worked with big data and relates databases.

My Core Skills:
Git, Python, Django,R, Big DATA
Html, CSS, Bootstraps5, JavaScript
Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Tableau
NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, Plotly
SQL, My SQL, PostGreSql, Apache
Ai Tools> Google Bard, BingAI, ChatGPT, Mid journey, Imagine
Basics of Artificial Intelligence

Learning Now:
Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, Flutter, React js.

Regards:
Faisal Mehmood

BUHNYUY RONALD

Mar 2, 2024, 11:13:30 AMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
You have me in. I have 2+ experience and will love to know more and learn from other developers too.
+237680676590 is my what'sapp number

kayode moshood

Mar 2, 2024, 11:21:55 AMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
2348052345312 - please add me, I will love to be part of it.

Amen Guda

Mar 2, 2024, 12:34:48 PMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com

Muhammed Lawal

Mar 2, 2024, 1:40:33 PMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would love to join in on the project. My WhatsApp contact is +2349035301248. Kind regards, Muhammed Lawal.

Kiggundu Brevin

Mar 2, 2024, 8:21:06 PMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com

Geofrey Njavike

Mar 2, 2024, 8:21:07 PMMar 2
to django...@googlegroups.com

Mordecai Etukudo

Mar 3, 2024, 4:59:36 AMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
Will want to learn and know more about this +2349043483307

yavoucko lye

Mar 3, 2024, 6:38:18 AMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interrested by your challenge.
Here IS my WhatsApp :00221778399425

Okechukwu Ogo

Mar 3, 2024, 8:47:11 AMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
+2347036329024

Add me with the above number, I am much interested.

Ajinkya Degaonkar

Mar 3, 2024, 12:38:56 PMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested.

Add me in +91-7620604037

Thanks & Regards

Gerges Asaad

Mar 3, 2024, 12:38:58 PMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in your challenge.
please add me. My WhatsApp +201223407877

--

Best Regards.

Egypt Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., S.A.E

EngGerges Asaad

IT Manager                Cell: (+2 01022000495)

Gerges Asaad

Mar 3, 2024, 12:39:04 PMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in your challenge.
please add me. My WhatsApp +201223407877

SOLTAN NOURELDIEN

Mar 3, 2024, 1:28:45 PMMar 3
to Django users
The number is incorrect, I Can't find you on the whatsapp.

Charles Tigui

Mar 3, 2024, 6:00:22 PMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com

Charles Tigui

Mar 3, 2024, 6:00:34 PMMar 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
Add me in the project with this number 00237678224105. I am interested

Patient makanga

Mar 4, 2024, 3:00:56 AMMar 4
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested, here is my WhatsApp: +27692415579.

phala mat

Mar 4, 2024, 9:30:56 AMMar 4
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested, this will be a good learning opportunity for me

André Lewis

Mar 5, 2024, 3:59:54 PMMar 5
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, this will be a good opportunity for me. 8763198281

Kelvin Ugwu

Mar 5, 2024, 6:50:35 PMMar 5
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'm kelvin, I have good experience working with Django and I want to use it to make contributions to your project.

Daud L Namayala

Mar 6, 2024, 8:56:51 AMMar 6
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested.
Contacts
Github: daudln

Najeeb Mansur Sayaya

Mar 6, 2024, 8:56:54 AMMar 6
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please add me 07038571709

Manjusha

Mar 6, 2024, 9:12:41 AMMar 6
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested to join
Phone number: 91+7083508673

Ambaig Baig

Mar 6, 2024, 9:29:59 AMMar 6
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to join u into your project as I  am myself new in the world of Django I believe we both can progress largely if we Collab as I have made few projects in Django before
Phone number: 03302424221

Ogunkoya Mayowa

Mar 6, 2024, 3:55:11 PMMar 6
to django...@googlegroups.com
Add me +2349066713865
I also want to learn and contribute to the project.

THE tech

Mar 7, 2024, 9:19:08 AMMar 7
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will be happy to join you my friend +2347068821240

Kintu Peter

Mar 9, 2024, 10:14:20 AMMar 9
to django...@googlegroups.com

1001_prabhjot Singh

Mar 10, 2024, 11:49:40 AMMar 10
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yess intrested in this project
9877199920

Galuh Akbar Putra

Mar 10, 2024, 6:16:42 PMMar 10
to django...@googlegroups.com
Contact me
0881025905276

Kani Sbt

Mar 11, 2024, 6:20:55 AMMar 11
to django...@googlegroups.com

Adekola Aderonmu

Mar 11, 2024, 6:30:22 AMMar 11
to Django users
Much willing to help. Add me up 08166462615

Bayodele Oguntomiloye

Mar 11, 2024, 9:45:13 AMMar 11
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. Add me with this WhatsApp number 09129350024

Alex Goyzueta

Mar 12, 2024, 12:06:48 PMMar 12
to django...@googlegroups.com

Auwalu Muhammad Izziddin

Mar 18, 2024, 11:03:59 AMMar 18
to Django users
i'm interested, and i will like to help you with the Frontend part (Reactjs) my number +2347043995559

1001_prabhjot Singh

Mar 18, 2024, 1:26:37 PMMar 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
am also interested in this project 9877199920

Vijaya lakshmi

Mar 21, 2024, 9:34:06 AMMar 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have done  django projects for few companies and I'm interested so please add my number 8123839384

Kaustubh Chandrabhan

Mar 21, 2024, 9:58:38 AMMar 21
to Django users
Hello,

Consider developing the app on Zelthy (https://github.com/Healthlane-Technologies/zelthy3). Its a framework implemented on top of Django that makes development of CRUD and workflows based apps much faster. You can expect to cut down the development timelines by upto 70% for your students club requirement..

Hope you find it useful :)

Thanks

Runkang Chen (SySRunkang)

Mar 21, 2024, 3:48:45 PMMar 21
to Django users
I want to join and help you.

Discord ID: 1178027602930323539

Zaid Ullah

Mar 21, 2024, 11:03:13 PMMar 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested:
+923328516774 (WhatsApp)

Ganilson Garcia

Mar 22, 2024, 9:16:41 AMMar 22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my interest in contributing to the growth and success of your company as a Python Django Backend Developer.

While I understand that there is currently no advertised vacancy, I sincerely would like to discuss the possibility of joining your team and bringing my experience and skills to help drive the company's projects and goals.

With extensive experience in software development, particularly in Python, Django Rest Framework, CI/CD, and DevOps practices, I am confident that I can make a significant difference in your projects. My aim is not only to meet the immediate technical needs of the company but also to contribute to long-term growth by bringing new ideas, innovative solutions, and a strong commitment to technical excellence.

I am genuinely motivated by the potential to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team like yours, and I am ready to fully dedicate myself to this opportunity. I am convinced that my track record of success and my passion for software development make me an ideal fit for the challenges your company is currently facing and the goals you are aiming to achieve.

I would like to schedule a conversation to discuss how I can contribute to your company's objectives and explore a possible collaboration. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you sincerely for considering my request, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss further how I can help drive the success of your company.

Best regards,

Ganilson Garcia
+244 946 808 054

oduwole samuel