Dblink creation from Oracle 11g to postgres

nitin kumar

Sep 10, 2019, 11:11:46 AM9/10/19
to Django users
I just want to fetch the data to populate (non editable)in different interface from Oracle 11g to postgresql.

How to create the dblink between these two database. What procedure I have to follow?

Peter Mudoko

Sep 10, 2019, 12:49:34 PM9/10/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey I have done one can we discuss about it

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 18:12 nitin kumar, <nit.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just want to fetch the data to populate (non editable)in different interface from Oracle 11g to postgresql.

How to create the dblink between these two database. What procedure I have to follow?

nitin kumar

Sep 10, 2019, 12:55:00 PM9/10/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sure, for what we are here.
How?

Peter Mudoko

Sep 11, 2019, 4:08:57 AM9/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Inbox me pet...@gmail.com ,

Systems developer

ANQAD SYSTEMS LTD

Email p.mudoko@anqad.co.ke

Mobile: +254 721449067/+255716282017/+254721491491

Skype:    peter.mudoko15