How do I create a GEO management system using django as back-end and react as front-end?

Philip Mitchell

Mar 12, 2020, 5:56:32 AM3/12/20
to Django users
I want to work on a project where a user is able to mark and locate objects on a map as in the https://www.openstreetmap.org/
I don't know how to go about it, I have tried GeoDjango but I haven't found a way to create the APIs yet
openstreet.png

Christian Ledermann

Mar 31, 2020, 9:07:52 AM3/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 09:55, Philip Mitchell <tmitch...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to work on a project where a user is able to mark and locate objects on a map as in the https://www.openstreetmap.org/
I don't know how to go about it, I have tried GeoDjango but I haven't found a way to create the APIs yet

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>