Crone Job Issue

reachs...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 12:04:41 PM4/18/17
to Django users
Hi All ,

I am new for Django Framework  , I need your help to fix this below issue
.I am trying to run cron job (python manage.py crontab add) but its
showing following error .

*System check identified some issues:*

*WARNINGS:*
*metric_db.note_appnav_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_automatedreg_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default
value provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_autotest_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_buffer_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_featuredev_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_hardening_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_manualtest_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_planned_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_release_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.now`*
*metric_db.note_sustanance_table.updated: (fields.W161) Fixed default value
provided.*
*        HINT: It seems you set a fixed date / time / datetime value as
default for this field. This may not be what you want. If you want to have
the current date as default, use `django.utils.timezone.*

*System configuration : *
OS: Linux
Python 2.7 and  Django version 1.8.
3

I have tried multiple ways but no luck , Could you please help me to resolve this issue .

Thanks
Syed

Christian Ledermann

Apr 19, 2017, 5:25:13 AM4/19/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
how does you medels.py look like?

I have a hunch the definition of updated is
updated = DateTimeField(default= timezone.now())
instead of
updated = DateTimeField(default=timezone.now)
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0860374c-cc80-4c43-9b95-c4abe02d9320%40googlegroups.com.

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>