Django 2.1 alpha 1 released

Tim Graham

May 17, 2018, 9:15:47 PM5/17/18
to django-...@googlegroups.com, django...@googlegroups.com, Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
We've made the first release on the way to Django's next major
release, Django 2.1! With about two and a half months until the
final release (scheduled for August 1), we'll need timely testing
from the community to ensure an on time, stable release. Check out the
blog post:
https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/may/17/django-21-alpha-1/

Aditya Singh

May 17, 2018, 9:49:54 PM5/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Wow wow wow! My best and nost powerful framework in the world. Super excited for the new release!
Kind Regards,
Aditya

Cigi Sebastine

May 18, 2018, 7:06:17 AM5/18/18