heroku hosting apllication error

sagar ninave

Apr 2, 2020, 2:37:04 AM4/2/20
to Django users
i have hosted django rest framework app in heroku whole application is running properly but it is showing me application error when i am trying to open admin panel

Ayser shuhaib

Apr 2, 2020, 3:48:52 AM4/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Please provide the urls.py files.
Do you get the same error when you run the project on the localhost?

sagar ninave

Apr 2, 2020, 5:01:43 AM4/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
thanks for reply

but problem is solved now

o1bigtenor

Apr 2, 2020, 6:38:05 AM4/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:01 AM sagar ninave <sagar...@gmail.com> wrote:
thanks for reply

but problem is solved now

Hmmmmmm - - - - to assist anyone else that has run into this problem it would
likely be quite useful if you posted what you did to fix things - - - please?

Regards

sagar ninave

Apr 2, 2020, 12:49:21 PM4/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I just delete all process and redeployed it