Abhinandan K

Jun 16, 2022, 7:09:05 AM6/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

Here i don't understand what to do is somebody can help me to understand it in easy way step by step process......

The core aim is to match existing customers (stored in an Excel sheet) against Google Maps entries, to detect existing customers and distinguish them from new potential customers.

Customer: a customer in this context is a Google My Business entry for example a Restaurant.

The problem is that the existing customer names are not exactly the same as the Google Maps entries, so we can’t compare them directly. In order to overcome this problem, one has to scrape the existing customers in Google Maps, hence obtaining the same type of data.

Example: Business Database has: the name “Coffee Shop 123”, but in Google Maps it is “Coffee Shop 123 Munich”.

If you search for “Coffee Shop 123 in Munich” you will get the desired data that is in this case: “Coffee Shop 123 Munich”

There are ca. 15k to 25k customers to cross-check and due to the secrecy of the entire project, we never have access to the dataset, instead an autonomous application is required that can process the given input.

Basith

Jun 16, 2022, 12:01:52 PM6/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
So what exactly is the issue ober here !!?