new to django

nonofo kokotetso

Aug 28, 2018, 7:35:47 AM8/28/18
to Django users
how do i deploy/run django projects after installing django and python

Manmeet Singh

Aug 28, 2018, 7:41:11 AM8/28/18
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:05 PM nonofo kokotetso <nonofok...@gmail.com> wrote:
how do i deploy/run django projects after installing django and python

Manmeet Singh

Aug 28, 2018, 7:41:44 AM8/28/18
to django...@googlegroups.com

sankar ardhas

Aug 29, 2018, 7:16:15 AM8/29/18
to Django users
Hi all,
         I am a web developer in laravel and codeigniter php web frameworks. I want to learn how to build web application  with django framework. I have ubuntu platform in my comuputer. I want installation steps for django and example also .. Can you help me?

Joel Mathew

Aug 29, 2018, 7:22:30 AM8/29/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
There are two steps:
Install pip,
Use pip to install django

Follow the tutorial: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/intro/install/

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 16:46, sankar ardhas <sankar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am a web developer in laravel and codeigniter php web frameworks. I want to learn how to build web application with django framework. I have ubuntu platform in my comuputer. I want installation steps for django and example also .. Can you help me?

tamangsi...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2018, 7:52:20 AM8/29/18
to Django users
Please make sure you install latest django. I have also started working on django and used the django 2.0.2 version.  To install this you will need pip3 which is from python3. You can use django 2 versions.

Jani Tiainen

Aug 29, 2018, 11:38:57 AM8/29/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Django Girls do have excellent tutorial which also does have very detailed setup guide.

sankar ardhas

Aug 29, 2018, 11:43:29 AM8/29/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,