Guidance for contributing to django

KUNAL SINGHAL

Sep 25, 2017, 5:06:11 PM9/25/17
to Django users
As our minor project for the year, we were asked to contribute to Django. However, the problem with this is that I don't really know where to start. I have read the documentation, but still need guidance about what to do, specifically:
1. Low-level features that can be added to Django in around a month's time.
2. Existing issues that I can fix with my limited hold on coding and how to go about it.(I possess intermediate coding skills)
3. Any other way I can contribute to the project as novice

I would be really grateful if someone could mentor our project.
Thanks

James Schneider

Sep 26, 2017, 12:20:46 AM9/26/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
This page spells out everything you need to know and where to get started:

-James