Members rating system in DJango applications

Ram

Sep 20, 2020, 10:28:29 PM9/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We are planning to implement members rating system in our web application for Classifieds Ad transaction that each member does. Is there any an existing project or feature available by default in DJango FWK?

I appreciate for suitable pointers and suggestions here.

Best regards,
~Ram

Gabriel Araya Garcia

Sep 20, 2020, 11:08:47 PM9/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
You could try it with pandas (pandas works with python)

Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos

Ram

Sep 30, 2020, 5:34:25 PM9/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

Thank you and we will give it a try.

Best Regards,
~Ram

Dvs Khamele

Oct 11, 2020, 1:27:41 PM10/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi do you hire contract based python/django freelancer?
We can help you in this and related techincal tasks at fair prices. Reply or send email to div...@pythonmate.com
Best Regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate