What it takes to bring web application to a mobile app

Ram Mullapudi

Oct 19, 2021, 5:01:53 AM10/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are planning to create a mobile app for our e-commerce web application that is being developed on DJango, Python, VUE Js and we need to keep both mobile and web interfaces but data should be synced seamlessly. Also we don’t want responsive design web app in mobile view.

Best regards,
~ Ram
~ Ram

Planet X

Oct 19, 2021, 3:37:04 PM10/19/21
to Django users
Hey there all all you Mind-blowing people
i am new in django i am trying to set my view and urls of app and project i tried lots of time it showing errors please help me out to do i want to learn with the help of your

Stijn Verholen

Oct 20, 2021, 3:28:57 AM10/20/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

:D

Lalit Suthar

Oct 20, 2021, 11:08:02 AM10/20/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
you can create apis with django-rest-framework and then can use them at all the backends for web and mobile.

Ram

Dec 28, 2021, 1:37:55 PM12/28/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for your replies.