Regarding internship opportunity in Bangalore India

sachin thakur

Mar 31, 2019, 8:48:48 AM3/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks ,
Please do let me know if any vacancies for internship in python Django framework I have worked with Front ends and backend with django and also have builded web based applications using PHP and Jsp servlet and Hibernate. Please do let me know if any openings. Please give me a call on 8792560572 if you have any openings I can move to any city of India as far as the opportunity is concerned. I am looking for two months internship on python Django. Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Sachin Thakur