Perceval Maturure

Aug 22, 2019, 5:50:34 PM8/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
My app is not displaying records from the database after hooking a page to an apphook. I can select the app from admin on the page but when I preview the page is empty,
Can anyone share some simplified tutorial for Django version 2.1 and Djangocms 3.6
Regards
Perceval
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Perceval Maturure

Aug 22, 2019, 5:51:19 PM8/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Tutorial on how to simply hook the app to the page

Sarvesh singh

Aug 23, 2019, 7:19:47 AM8/23/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
On YouTube channel #codewithharry Django series

Shakil Ahmmed

Aug 29, 2019, 3:51:36 PM8/29/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Firstly I Have More than 1 Million Data In my database , while i want to perform aggregation or annotation or filter it took huge time , i have to show all data at a time,,, i use select_related() for foreign key but i want to optimize database hitting , like i want to fetch all data from database in first database hit and convert them into dictionary or list and perform another queries into dictionary or list without hitting database i hope it can optimize database hit Example : In Laravel I Fetch All data from database and convert it into Array while i have to perform queries into it i convert them into collect() and perform queries , and it dont hit the database .
[a link ]:(https://laravel.com/docs/5.8/collections) !

I Can perform this in Django ???

Budi Hermansyah

Aug 30, 2019, 4:47:54 AM8/30/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shakil,
better you use elastic search for indexing your data from database or other tools like ES, the purpose is for indexing your data from your database.
you can create modelling in ES too for you to speed you loading data...

Hope it help you...

Shakil Ahmmed

Aug 30, 2019, 5:02:29 AM8/30/19
to django...@googlegroups.com