Regarding to nested serilizers

RONAK JAIN

Sep 4, 2019, 9:42:32 AM9/4/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I am trying to do nested but I am not getting my salaries fileds in nested form can you see my screen shots.

Thanks
serilizers.png
views.png
models.png
localhost_output.png

Ronit Mishra

Sep 4, 2019, 10:19:29 AM9/4/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey RJ,

All your views have the same name, that is probably the reason you're not able to view the salary field, since its displaying the first view i.e for employe_hireSerializer always.

RONAK JAIN

Sep 5, 2019, 4:10:50 AM9/5/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am getting same issue...

Thanks

views2.png

RONAK JAIN

Sep 5, 2019, 4:11:46 AM9/5/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
please check it output also...
output.png

Ronit Mishra

Sep 5, 2019, 12:57:16 PM9/5/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you see your output, you're getting empty salaries, you're just not getting to edit them in the form beneath it since they're read only fields. Are you sure you've data for your salary model?

RONAK JAIN

Sep 5, 2019, 1:05:09 PM9/5/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am sure about it when I am doing in admin panel I am getting my data..