Regarding Python Developer Job with 2 Year's of experience.

Aniket Gadge

Jun 13, 2023, 1:46:49 AM6/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
My Name is Aniket Gadge, I have completed my Master of Computer Application with 64.99 aggregate. I have been working in the IT field for the last 2 Years as a Python Developer and I have 1 Year experience as a Django Developer also.
Currently I am looking for a better opportunity As well as a better salary. If any one has any job available please let me know. I have attached my Cv for reference.

Preferred location :- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune.(Remote,On-Site,Hybrid).

AniketCV1.pdf

talk fun

Jun 13, 2023, 2:50:05 AM6/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You have nice cv
And I am also job searching.. Iappreciate your skills

I think First. somi

Jun 13, 2023, 3:18:43 PM6/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Vairamuthu Puvanachandran

Jun 15, 2023, 6:26:42 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am in Canada. I need occasional online help from time to time. Can we discuss?
Regards
Vai

--
V.Puvanachandran

Aniket Gadge

Jun 15, 2023, 6:49:07 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

sunil kumar m.s

Jun 15, 2023, 9:33:01 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I  am ok for providing help for python ,Django related topics. How can we connect further to talk ?

Regards
Sunil kumar M.S

Bhaarat Krishnan

Jun 15, 2023, 9:33:06 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi sir
I am Bhaarat Krishnan, Computer Science Undergraduate Student. I have experience in python and web development for 2 years.
I can help you and would like to further discuss this with you.
This is my resume to go through my profile.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 3:56 PM Vairamuthu Puvanachandran <vai....@gmail.com> wrote:
bhaarat_resume.pdf

Bhaarat Krishnan

Jun 15, 2023, 9:33:07 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Bhaarat Krishnan

Jun 15, 2023, 10:09:05 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

André Hangalo

Jun 15, 2023, 10:55:25 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Please, share the link, I would like to join to
--
RICK DEU

Bhaarat Krishnan

Jun 15, 2023, 11:13:34 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am in India and right now time is 8 42 PM. Can we have a meeting in 45 mins that is by 9 30 PM ?

Bhaarat Krishnan

Jun 15, 2023, 11:46:54 AM6/15/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can we have a meeting tomorrow ?