Real-time dashboard method after delivering restapi from outside

이경현

Jun 14, 2021, 9:32:51 AM6/14/21
to Django users
It is currently returning after receiving an api request from another system. I want to update the dashboard to Ajax after returning the request, but I can't find a way. Can you tell me how to send a signal from javascript or how to transfer it to JsonResponse? I don't know how to give it to you because the template is different.

Derek

Jun 15, 2021, 9:55:07 AM6/15/21
to Django users
At a guess, I'd say you will need Django Channels - many blogs and tutorials out there, but here is one good worked example:

Ryan Nowakowski

Jun 15, 2021, 11:31:26 AM6/15/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

On June 14, 2021 1:46:29 AM CDT, "이경현" <lkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>It is currently returning after receiving an api request from another
>system.

Is this API request to another system initiated from Django on the back end or in JavaScript on the front end?