stuck in my payment gateway

Music Fm

Dec 28, 2022, 2:24:20 PM12/28/22
to Django users
hi guys, so i am building a payment gate way using django but i am stuck on how to integrate cards in the views for the form. please i need help

Kasper Laudrup

Dec 28, 2022, 3:53:54 PM12/28/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 28/12/2022 20.21, Music Fm wrote:
> hi guys, so i am building a payment gate way using django but i am stuck
> on how to integrate cards in the views for the form. please i need help

Which kind of help do you think anyone will be able to provide when you
haven't given any information at all?

If you don't learn how to communicate with other people you'll be stuck
forever.

Consider start by reading this:

https://www.propublica.org/nerds/how-to-ask-programming-questions

Kind regards,
Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Jian Wu

Dec 28, 2022, 4:11:21 PM12/28/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I have a Django currently running in production mode on a remote Linux server. While the production server is in use, I am developing new features on my local computer. Is there a way to create a copy of production server, so that when I develop new features I can test on a database environment as close to the production environment as possible?

On the production server the database is a mySQL database.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Jian

Ryan Nowakowski

Dec 28, 2022, 8:24:26 PM12/28/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
How far have you gotten? Stuck on anything in particular? What have you tried so far?

Ryan Nowakowski

Dec 28, 2022, 8:26:22 PM12/28/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
If the database isn't too big, you could do a mysqldump in production then load that in MySQL on your development machine.

Joseph Brown

Dec 29, 2022, 9:34:01 AM12/29/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ryan.
You can use Navicate or other database clients.
Thanks.
Joseph Brown

Music Fm

Jan 1, 2023, 10:30:19 AM1/1/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have built the interface but how to show it's visa card or Mastercard is the major problem

Ryan Nowakowski

Jan 1, 2023, 2:55:08 PM1/1/23
to django...@googlegroups.com, Music Fm
Have you searched the web for "how to tell if a card number is Visa or MasterCard"? IIRC, there's a mathematical expression to test if a number is one or the other.