Does anyone in this group hire out to update code .

webch...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2017, 8:26:28 PM4/11/17
to Django users
 I am looking for a django programmer
I have a site that was written in python django code and I am not proficient enough to make page correction. HELP!!!

Bob Gailer

Apr 12, 2017, 8:56:55 AM4/12/17
to Django users

I'd be glad to take a look at the Django code. That way I could tell if I have the expertise to help you , and yes, I am available for hire.

If you would give me access in some form to the Django modules and your requirements I will let you know what I can do, and my cost estimate.

On Apr 11, 2017 8:26 PM, <webch...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I am looking for a django programmer
I have a site that was written in python django code and I am not proficient enough to make page correction. HELP!!!

Web Design by Sami Social Media by Sami

Apr 17, 2017, 4:36:29 PM4/17/17
to Django users
I need a django programmer to make changes to an existing site.