svg vs. canvas

MH

Jun 27, 2020, 2:40:25 AM6/27/20
to Django users
Hi

I have never rendered graphical objects for a web app, but now I want to generate process views. So, there should be something like a circle marking the process start, a rectangle box indication a subsequent activity, and another circle indicating the process end. Between these elements there should be arrows which connect the circles/box.

How would you start? Should I rather turn to svg or canvas?

Best regards
MH

dilip jain

Jun 27, 2020, 3:25:10 AM6/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,
Just started writing django blogs with end to end project depolyment on server.
Hope you will like this. Please feel free to like, comments and give your suggestions.

Here is link

Thanks
Dilip