Python/Django job in energy efficiency

Scot Hacker

Apr 30, 2021, 5:53:53 PM4/30/21
to Django users
Want to put your python/django skills to work helping to reduce carbon footprints throughout the energy sector? Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced developer
able to work permanent/full-time in one of the 50 U.S. states.  (Sorry - small company.)  Need about 4 years of experience - sorry no new grads for these roles, but we do sometimes hire interns or entry level, just not right now.

https://www.python.org/jobs/5344/

Great team of passionate, skilled developers here, and we really are making a dent in energy consumption in many areas. Let's work together!

Scot
(please respond via the link above, not to me)