[ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued: 1.9.10 and 1.8.15

Tim Graham

Sep 26, 2016, 2:55:02 PM9/26/16
to django-announce, django...@googlegroups.com, django-d...@googlegroups.com, oss-se...@lists.openwall.com
Today the Django team issued 1.9.10 and 1.8.15 as part of our security process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2016/sep/26/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via private email to secu...@djangoproject.com and not via Django's Trac instance or the django-developers list. Please see https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.