short_description not working

Qikai Gu

Feb 18, 2017, 9:27:17 AM2/18/17
to Django users
Hi folks,

I'm following the first django app tutorial (polls) and I'm stuck at part 7: the `short_description` doesn't work.

The short_description I have provided 'Published recently?' in models.py did not reflect on admin app (/admin/polls/question/) as shown in tutorial (need to show 'PUBLISHED RECENTLY?', but still shown "WAS PUBLISHED RECENTLY")?! There is no any error shown.

Does I missed something or behaviors of short_description is somehow changed?
BTW: Reseting application and model did not help.

I'm using Django 1.10.5 with Python 3.5.2 in Ubuntu 16.04.

Thank You in advance.

Scott Carpenter

Feb 19, 2017, 10:49:31 AM2/19/17
to Django users