Django tutor/coach wanted

Django Learner

Feb 5, 2016, 9:37:45 PM2/5/16
to Django users
I'm a very experienced developer, but not experienced with Python/Django. I have a site that I'd like to build using these tools, and am hoping to find someone to help make climbing the learning curve an efficient process. I'm in Boston, but remote is OK. Willing to pay well for comensurate expertise. Contact me at melear...@gmail.com. Thanks!

davidrpando2

Feb 14, 2020, 2:03:14 PM2/14/20
to Django users
Hello,

My name is David Pando. I am new to Django/Python and also looking for a tutor/teacher (BTW - Have you seen Corey Shaffer? Execllent Youtube tutorial series, but not available for 1-1- teaching).

Have you found anyone available to do this type of instruction?

Thank you,
David

Chetan Ganji

Feb 14, 2020, 3:43:01 PM2/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Not sure about one on one. Will certainly help.