Form input: "unlimited list," what does the backend look like?

Andrew Emory

Oct 18, 2016, 11:08:48 AM10/18/16
to Django users
I want to get user data where is use a ChoiceSelect field. And if the user selects an option another one pops up giving them the same choices again.

I understand that I would do this with JavaScript on the front end. But, it is unclear to me what kind of architecture and model fields I should use on the back end.

Let's say I have a main model w/ which I am using ModelFirms. Would I create a separate model with a many to one relationship to my main model?

If not what is best way to achieve what I am trying to do?

Thanks for your thoughts.