Django security releases issued: 2.2.2, 2.1.9 and 1.11.21

Carlton Gibson

Jun 3, 2019, 7:17:28 AM6/3/19
to django-...@googlegroups.com, Django developers (Contributions to Django itself), django...@googlegroups.com
Today the Django team issued 2.2.2, 2.1.9, and 1.11.21 as part of our security process. These releases address security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

wanbao jin

Jun 3, 2019, 9:42:39 AM6/3/19
to django...@googlegroups.com, django-...@googlegroups.com, Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
What were those security issues? Could you briefly explain about it?

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 7:17 PM Carlton Gibson <carlton...@gmail.com> wrote:
Today the Django team issued 2.2.2, 2.1.9, and 1.11.21 as part of our security process. These releases address security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

Michal Petrucha

Jun 3, 2019, 9:46:16 AM6/3/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 09:41:59PM +0800, wanbao jin wrote:
> What were those security issues? Could you briefly explain about it?
>
> Thanks

They are described in the blog post that Carlton linked to in the
first email: https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2019/jun/03/security-releases/

And there's no need to send your reply to all three mailing lists
where this release was announced. ;)

Michal

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 7:17 PM Carlton Gibson <carlton...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Today the Django team issued 2.2.2, 2.1.9, and 1.11.21 as part of our
> > security process. These releases address security issues, and we encourage
> > all users to upgrade as soon as possible:
> >
> > https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2019/jun/03/security-releases/
> >
> > --
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8A290D5D-F090-4323-8587-79B4B66E7587%40gmail.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8A290D5D-F090-4323-8587-79B4B66E7587%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>