hi,

Adekola Aderonmu

Oct 31, 2022, 8:13:18 PM10/31/22
to Django users
Hi, i am new to django frame work. my runserver is giving me errors.SS1.pngSS2.pngSS3.pngSS5.png kindly, help me with what to do. Thanks. Find below are screen shot from my codes and also from my browser. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Hansel Johansyah

Oct 31, 2022, 8:23:02 PM10/31/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
give , (comma) after path, wich include, like this
from django.urls import path, include

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 7:12 AM Adekola Aderonmu <gabk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, i am new to django frame work. my runserver is giving me errors.SS1.pngSS2.pngSS3.pngSS5.png kindly, help me with what to do. Thanks. Find below are screen shot from my codes and also from my browser. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Ahmad Abdulnasir Shuaib

Nov 1, 2022, 2:18:44 AM11/1/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Check under your root project URLs (gfg/urls.py) you have not import include.

Adekola Aderonmu

Nov 2, 2022, 4:10:41 AM11/2/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, Ahmad.
Kindly, show me what you mean by i haven't import include.

thanks.

Adekola Aderonmu

Nov 2, 2022, 4:15:31 AM11/2/22
to Django users
Thank you so much
I've gotten it now. Thanks guys.

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 3:46:10 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 3:46:49 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if that is okay.

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:23:14 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if that is okay.

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:30:59 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will continue learning more about .

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:40:27 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hope we have the chance.

Adekola Aderonmu

Nov 3, 2022, 4:46:01 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is. Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJnMy6foLEyQ-sKLZQ4jLcFFfv936F%3D6LwwgxtOysG_ZQ-LxFw%40mail.gmail.com.

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:47:51 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your feedback regarding statuam.gov.