installation of django

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:14:28 AM2/11/20
to Django users
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started
Screenshot 2020-02-11 18.50.46.png

Irfan Khan

Feb 11, 2020, 11:20:24 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Are you getting any error messages?

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 9:43 PM, paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:22:38 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
No. Not an error but getting collecting django. After that installation didn't start

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:24:26 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please help me out. I m trying to install last 4 days back..

Naveen Vadavalasa

Feb 11, 2020, 11:26:15 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try reinstalling python and check if u have proper internet connection.

Gregory Vaks

Feb 11, 2020, 11:27:42 AM2/11/20
to Django users
I would try to open new terminal and see if you somehow already have django.

If not try that pip command again - it should work fine but it may have to do with your internet connection...I would try to make sure you have a stable connection.

On Tue, 11 Feb, 2020, 9:49 PM Irfan Khan, <irfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you getting any error messages?
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 9:43 PM, paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:31:34 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sir. I already reinstal python 7 times. But getting same error again and again. Connection is fine sir

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/decc4513-ea84-46b2-91cc-9465d528c191%40googlegroups.com.

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:32:22 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Internet connection is fine...

Desh Deepak

Feb 11, 2020, 11:36:05 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you unable install django till now, you can connect your computer with my computer then i can solve the problem easily.

Or call on +91 7011101001 for more information.

Thank & regards
Desh Deepak

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/decc4513-ea84-46b2-91cc-9465d528c191%40googlegroups.com.

Mohammed Alnajdi

Feb 11, 2020, 11:45:16 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
it might be blocked by your antivirus.
example i have kaspersky. it block any pip try to install.

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:48:43 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sure I m just waiting for power.. After tht I m connecting.. Please can u wait for some time

Jatin Agrawal

Feb 11, 2020, 11:55:10 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
you can install some different version of django also instead of 3.0

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:53 PM Jatin Agrawal <jatin...@gmail.com> wrote:
read the django documentation for installing it.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/topics/install/

Jatin Agrawal

Feb 11, 2020, 11:55:10 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
you must first create a virtual environment and activate it and then install django in that virtual environment. search for how to create a virtual environment for django projects on the internet.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:43 PM paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

Jatin Agrawal

Feb 11, 2020, 11:55:10 AM2/11/20
to Django users
you must first create a virtual environment and activate it and then install django in that virtual environment. search for how to create a virtual environment for django projects on the internet.

Jatin Agrawal

Feb 11, 2020, 11:55:10 AM2/11/20
to Django users
https://www.codingforentrepreneurs.com/blog/install-python-django-on-windows

visit thig website and try to follow the instructions given on it.

JEGATHEESWARAN SUNDARAVADIVEL

Feb 11, 2020, 11:56:07 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Upgrade your pip version

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 21:44, paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

JAGATHEESWARAN

Jatin Agrawal

Feb 11, 2020, 11:56:15 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:57:26 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

paarull shukla

Feb 11, 2020, 11:59:06 AM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ya rht I already did. 3.7.3 . I installed 3 to 4 version and in everyone I m facing same problem

Shainny Martinez

Feb 11, 2020, 1:26:47 PM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello! In this direction you can find what you are looking for:    https://tutorial.djangogirls.org/es/django_installation/

Naynesh Rathod

Feb 11, 2020, 2:11:59 PM2/11/20
to Django users
Check system environment veriable

Shubham Mishra

Feb 11, 2020, 9:19:19 PM2/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
pip3 install Django

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 21:43 paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

HyTech Innovating with technology

Feb 12, 2020, 12:20:32 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try pip install django==2.1.7

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 17:13 paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

Mehul Anshumali

Feb 12, 2020, 2:21:44 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try install virtual environment and in that install django.
You can search - setup Virtual environment and install django .

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 9:43 PM paarull shukla <shukla.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
heloo guys i m not able to install django please help me it .i m facing issue last 10 days . i m getting collecting django after tht installation not started

paarull shukla

Feb 12, 2020, 2:31:06 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ok so virtual environment I have  to search in cmd or like google

Nur Mohsin

Feb 12, 2020, 2:53:24 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, follow this official documentation.

let me know if you don't understand any part.

Sathiya S

Feb 12, 2020, 8:00:12 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
try
pip install --upgrade django

Mehul Anshumali

Feb 12, 2020, 8:02:12 AM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dimitri Forster

Feb 12, 2020, 7:00:20 PM2/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Paarul,

The problem is that you are trying to call pip from the command prompt directly.
Try py -m pip install django and it should work.

Better yet you could:
  1. first create a new directory in a location of your choice ; > md directory_name
  2. Go to the newly created directory; > cd directory_name
  3. Create a virtual environment to test everything in a sandbox environment: > py -m venv .venv
  4. Activate the virtual environment: > .venv\Scripts\activate
  5. Install any python package with pip directly: venv > pip install python_package (example: pip install django)
  6. Start a new dango project: .venv > django-admin startproject your_project_name
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards,

Dimitri Forster

paarull shukla

Feb 13, 2020, 12:37:54 AM2/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sir please help me out. I m not able to install it.. Getting trouble  since 5 days back

Mohammed Alnajdi

Feb 13, 2020, 4:46:20 AM2/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try this

pip —default-timeout=10 -v install django

Your problem is either internet or antivirus.