URL conf error

Madhur Kabra

May 28, 2019, 1:31:35 PM5/28/19
to Django users
I am getting the url conf error. I  have attached the relevant files. Thanks for the assistance
urls.py
urls.py
Capture.PNG

anchal agarwal

May 28, 2019, 1:48:52 PM5/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
which version of django you are using?

i think it should be url(r'^$', views.index, name=index)

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:01 PM Madhur Kabra <madhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting the url conf error. I  have attached the relevant files. Thanks for the assistance

yavoucko lye

May 28, 2019, 2:00:19 PM5/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
replace name=index by name="index"

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 5:31 PM Madhur Kabra <madhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting the url conf error. I  have attached the relevant files. Thanks for the assistance

YAVOUCKO YANGALA Liyé
Pdg de Teranga-Food
Mobile: (+221) 778399425
Adresse: Dakar (Cité Keur Gorgui, Lot 31)

Madhur Kabra

May 28, 2019, 2:21:19 PM5/28/19
to Django users
Thanks for your answer, but it's not working. Could you help me with another solution.

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 11:30:19 PM UTC+5:30, youri wrote:
replace name=index by name="index"

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 5:31 PM Madhur Kabra <madhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting the url conf error. I  have attached the relevant files. Thanks for the assistance

Madhur Kabra

Victor H. Velasquez Rizo

May 28, 2019, 3:23:31 PM5/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Madhur.

On your urls.py,
change: url('^$', views.index, name=index),
to: url('^$', views.index, name="index"),

I assume that you imported the views.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 12:31 PM Madhur Kabra <madhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting the url conf error. I  have attached the relevant files. Thanks for the assistance

Atte...,.
Vìctor Hugo Velàsquez Rizo
Cali - Colombia

Joe Reitman

May 28, 2019, 3:25:18 PM5/28/19
to Django users
What do your views look like?

I see you have an app named 'music' in your project URL Config that includes 'music.urls'. Your music app URL Config has a single view that calls the index view. When you type 127.0.0.1/music/ in the browser address bar you should see your index page. Is the index view setup correctly?

Madhur Kabra

May 29, 2019, 8:16:08 AM5/29/19
to Django users
I am not able to run the server hence, can't go to the url localhost:8000/music

Madhur Kabra

Joe Reitman

May 29, 2019, 8:55:27 AM5/29/19
to Django users
The problem is probably with your view or a naming issue. You also have problems pointed out by others with the syntax in your urls. Good luck.