Django Themes help

William Nash (Bill)

May 2, 2023, 10:20:10 AM5/2/23
to Django users
I'm working on a small program that will help me in my dive shop. Since I'm trying to learn to program in Python using Django, I wanted to create something to help me.  My issue is I cannot figure out how to center items on my page. For example (see screen shot)

My code is located on Github:  https://github.com/wrnash1/ascubadiving

Any suggestions on how I can improve the site?
Screenshot_20230502_075813.png

ALBERT ASHABA AHEEBWA

May 2, 2023, 10:43:56 AM5/2/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi William,

I am new to programming myself, but I do know some bit of CSS.

I have forked your repo, I will make some changes and make a pull request.

Keep a lookout.

Since you have bootstrap already, it will be quick

Best Regards,
Albert

David Nugent

May 2, 2023, 11:06:24 AM5/2/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
This is a styling issue (aka CSS).  The best answer depends on the CSS framework (if any) you might be using.

Or you can just apply:

.text-center {
   text-align: center;
}

on the containing div.

ALBERT ASHABA AHEEBWA

May 2, 2023, 11:24:28 AM5/2/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have centered the items and made a pull request.

You can merge and see how it looks.

Best Regards,

Albert

On Tue, 2 May 2023, 17:20 William Nash (Bill), <wrn...@gmail.com> wrote: